655 Vistamont Avenue
About the home
655 Vistamont is all things mid-century, from the built-ins found throughout, to the grooved wood cabinets in the kitchen and the hip original light xtures that still remain in most of the home. This home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, garden and patio spaces in both the front and rear yards and a bright split-level living room and bonus space that is perfect for a media or family room. The home is set in the peaceful Berkeley Hills yet remains close to Solano Avenue, Gourmet Ghetto and Northbrae shops, parks and transit.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Built-in shelves, desk and planter
- Period finishes
- Living room, formal dining area and family room
- Attached garage with interior access
- Front and rear gardens and patios
- Tilden Park (Little Farm, Merry-Go- Round, Brazillian Room, golf course and more!
- Wildcat Canyon trails
- Live Oak Park
- Solano Avenue, Gourmet Ghetto and Northbrae shops
- North Berkeley Library
- AC Transit bus lines